Stars & Handlebars tells the tale of an adventurous couple on a nighttime bike ride. They ditch their bicycles and head down to the beach, hand in hand, to enjoy the view of the peaceful night sky.
This screen print was inspired by a trip to the Headlands International Dark Sky Park in northern Michigan. It has no light pollution, so the stars look amazing. If the sky is clear enough, you can even see the Milky Way galaxy.
- 2 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed blue and yellow inks
- French Nightshift Blue paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 60 prints signed and numbered by the artists
18 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 2 weeks for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.
We originally created this illustration for ARTCRANK, a gallery of bike themed posters. You can see all of them in our portfolio.