We read about a possibly habitable planet nicknamed "Pale Red Dot". While Earth looks like a "pale blue dot" from outer space, as Carl Sagan famously described, this new planet would have an atmosphere of purples and oranges.
In daylight, the view is from Earth looking out at the Pale Red Dot. And in the dark, the view is from the red planet looking out at a glowing blue Earth.
- Five color screen print with white, red, light blue, blue glow-in-the-dark and orange glow-in-the-dark inks
- The orange glow-in-the-dark ink has a glow time of 15 minutes and the blue will glow for a couple of hours
- Hand pulled on 100# French Nightshift Blue paper
- Measures 12x24" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 135
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.