We read about a possibly habitable planet called "Pale Red Dot". The name is a riff of of Carl Sagan's description of what Earth looks like from space (a pale blue dot). In daylight, the view is from Earth looking out at the Pale Red Dot. And in the dark, the view is from space looking out at a glowing blue Earth.
- 4 color screen print pulled by hand
- White, red, light blue and blue glow-in-the-dark inks
- French Nightshift Blue 100# paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12x24" (standard frame size)
- Second edition of 145 signed and numbered by the artists
12 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 2 weeks for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.