This art print depicts a shining lighthouse. The beacon sits on a tall cliff above the water, guarded by a mysterious figure at the top. Below, a ship at sea finds its way while the ocean churns and crashes. This screen print uses shiny metallic ink to accent the starry sky and the ghostly figure silhouetted in the light.
- 3 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed transparent blue, dark blue, and metallic silver inks
- French Sno-Cone 100# paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12 x 24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 85 prints signed and numbered by the artists
12 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 2 weeks for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.