A lighthouse sits atop a tall cliff, guarded by a silvery figure. Below, a ship at sea finds its way while the ocean churns and crashes against a cliff.
- 3 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed transparent blue, dark blue, and metallic silver inks
- French Sno-Cone 100# paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12 x 24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 85 prints signed and numbered by the artists
12 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 2 weeks for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.