We illustrated a kelp forest, which houses an entire underwater ecosystem. The leaves near the surface of the ocean have a golden tone from the sunlight filtering through the water. Descend into the sea, and it's suddenly dark, murky, and teeming with life. A scuba diver may or may not encounter the sinister looking shark below.
- 3 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed orange, light green and dark green inks
- French Sno-Cone paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 70 prints signed and numbered by the artists
18 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.