"I Don't Mind the Weather", says a girl walking in the snowy woods. She wears a red coat, light blue scarf and blue boots. Her rugged gear keeps her toasty warm during her winter hikes through the forest.
The illustration was originally a screen print. This digital version is a slightly different take on it, cropped in a little tighter on our outdoor adventurer. The small size is perfect for gifting to anyone who loves the feeling of wanderlust.
- Archival inkjet print (digitally printed)
- Acid free matte paper
- Measures 8x10" (standard frame size)
- Signed by the artists on the back
8x10" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes glass pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH