We illustrated a kelp forest, which houses an entire underwater ecosystem. The leaves near the surface of the ocean have a golden tone from the sunlight filtering through the water. Descend into the sea, and it's suddenly dark, murky, and teeming with life. A scuba diver may or may not encounter the sinister looking shark below.
Kelp Forest Revisited is a reworking of our 2018 screen print. The new 2024 edition is printed edge to edge with no border. It uses a new color palette with an additional layer of ink.
- Hand pulled screen print with 4 layers: orange, light green, dark green and transparent blue inks
- Printed on 100# French Paper in the color Sno-Cone
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 140 prints signed and numbered by the artists
18 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.