Raven Moon depicts the night sky as seen from a pathway that cuts through the trees. Glow-in-the-dark ink lights up the sky, full of stars. The moon glows a soft blue, silhouetting a raven perched on a branch.
This illustration was inspired by a trip to the Headlands International Dark Sky Park in Michigan. After stargazing on the beach, we had to hike a considerable distance through the woods. Everything around us was pitch black, but the sky overhead was dazzling.
- 3 color screen print pulled by hand with white, dark blue, and blue glow-in-the-dark inks
- French Steel Blue 100# paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Second edition of 125 prints signed and numbered by the artists
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Large frames cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.