Our Goonies inspired screen print depicts the Cannon Beach scene on the Oregon Coast, where the kids hold up the doubloon in front of Haystack Rock. This screen print was created using our own photos of the coast that we took on a trip to Oregon, plus original illustrations of the Goonies drawn on top.
- 6 color screen print pulled by hand
- French Starch Rain 100# paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 18 x 24" (standard frame size)
- Edition of 85 prints signed and numbered by the artists
18 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.