The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is the place to go if you seek a calm, green oasis in Detroit. On Belle Isle, its enormous greenhouse domes are especially striking at night. We created this illustration for Sally Centigrade gallery's Travel By Screens project. The collection features a print from each area code, and we were chosen to represent 313.
- Choose between 3 sizes: 24 x 36", 18 x 24" or 11 x 14"
- Screen printed by hand on French Blacktop Paper
- Four colors: light blue, yellow, peach and transparent black inks
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- 11x14" size includes glass pane
- 18x24" size includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 2 weeks for framed prints to ship
- Large frames cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.