The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is the place to go if you seek a calm, green oasis in Detroit. On Belle Isle, its enormous greenhouse domes are especially striking at night. Our illustration is screen printed by hand in light tones on black paper.
We originally created this illustration for Sally Centigrade gallery's Travel By Screens project. The collection features a print from each area code, and we were chosen to represent 313.
- Screen printed by hand on French Blacktop Paper
- Four colors: light blue, yellow, peach and transparent black inks
- Measures 18 x 24" (standard frame size)
- 4th edition of 115 prints signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
18x24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Large frames cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.