A diver comes out of a diving bell, looking for something he cannot find. When the print glows, you see that he's surrounded by the new guardians of whatever it is he's looking for.
One of the last remaining copies in our archives. May be numbered "AP" (Artist Proof)
- Four color screen print with white, navy, white glow-in-the-dark and blue glow-in-the-dark inks
- Hand pulled print on #100 French Sno Cone blue paper
- Measures 16 x 20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 165
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.