Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This one of a kind monoprint was printed in our studio in 2020. It contains layers from:
- Belle Isle Conservatory
- Stargazing - including its glow-in-the-dark layer, shown in the last photo
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Signed by the artists and numbered 1/1
- Shipped unframed in a sturdy tube or framed in dark walnut
- All 4 edges were freshly cut to 12 x 24" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.