Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This one of a kind monoprint was printed in our studio from 2017-2020. It contains layers from:
- Glow-in-the-dark layer from Luminescent Forest
- Metallic gold layer from The Book of Armaments, a Monty Python themed print (sold out)
- We'll Sleep When the Fire Dies (sold out)
- Stars & Handlebars
- notebook covers for a pop-up shop we did at Boys Fort in Portland, OR
This test print glows in the dark. The last photo shows the glow layer of ink that is printed on top.
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Signed by the artists and numbered 1/1
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- 3 of 4 edges were freshly cut to 18 x 24" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.