Inspired by the Golden Record that was placed on the Voyager spacecrafts. The project was led by Carl Sagan, who fell in love with creative director Ann Druyan while working on the record together. The print is designed to fit in a record album frame.
One of the last remaining copies in our archives. May be numbered "AP" (Artist Proof)
- Two color screen print with black and red inks
- Hand pulled print on 100# French Fuse Green paper
- Measures 12.5 x 12.5" (record album frame size)
- Limited edition of 20
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.