Who among us did not take pictures of decrepit Detroit buildings at the turn of the century? The Senate Theater was on our way from where we lived in Dearborn to our studio in Detroit. One of the first times we ever experimented with halftones was when we made this print from a photograph we took.
One of the last remaining copies in our archives.
- Three color screen print with black, red and teal inks
- Hand pulled print on #100 white French paper
- Measures 18 x 24" (standard frame size)
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.