"Into the Depths" portrays two scuba divers descending into a cave. At night, a split fountain glow-in-the-dark layer fades from aqua to blue and reveals that they are not alone. A manta ray, several schools of fish and a menacing shark loom nearby.
The split fountain printing technique creates a gradient effect that varies from print to print. Some may glow more aqua, and others more blue. No two are exactly alike.
One of the last remaining copies in our archives. May be numbered "AP" (Artist Proof)
- 5 color screen print pulled by hand on 100# French Nightshift Blue paper
- Measures 16x20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 140
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.