Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This one of a kind monoprint was printed in our studio in 2018. It contains layers from:
- Last Days of Summer (sold out)
- graphical elements from a one of a kind flag that we screen printed and sewed
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Signed by the artists and numbered 1/1
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- All 4 edges were freshly cut to 18 x 24" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.