The sun is just coming up on the Pacific Northwest coast, but our traveler has already built a beachside fire to warm up and make coffee. Our Van Life art print is based on a photo we took after hiking in Pacific City, Oregon. From the top of a giant dune, we looked down and spotted an old VW Bus parked on the beach. In creating this screen print, we couldn't help but imagine that there was a camper and dog inside.
- 4 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed orange, blue, green and brown inks
- French Memo Orange Kraft paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12x24" (standard frame size)
- Second edition of 95, signed and numbered by the artists
12 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 1 week for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.