Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This one of a kind monoprint was printed in our studio in from 2015-2019. It contains layers from:
- It Looks Nice and It Sells Hockey
- Make A Net and Let It Catch You
- Lewis & Clark Provisions series
- various greeting cards and packaging
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- All 4 edges were freshly cut to 16 x 20" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.