This print is about having the courage to making a big, scary change in your life. The safety net you build might be a hurried and sparse. Or maybe your net will form so slowly that the strings will begin to fray. Nevertheless, it will still catch you. As with the first edition, proceeds from the sales of this print will be donated to Haven of Oakland County.
- Hand pulled screen print with white, red and transparent blue inks
- French Nightshift Blue paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 12” x 24" (standard frame size)
- Second edition of 100 signed and numbered by the artists
12 x 24" FRAME DETAILS:
- Dark walnut, real wood frame measures 3/4" wide
- Includes shatter resistant styrene pane
- Comes ready to hang with wire hanger installed
- Made in the USA in Cincinnati, OH
- Please allow 1 week for framed prints to ship
- Frames of this size cannot be shipped to customers outside of the U.S.