Test Print #2019-003
Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This monoprint was printed in our studio from 2013-2019 and contains layers from:
- PNW Peaks
- The first glow in the dark print we ever made: "My One True Love, Lost At Sea" (sold out)
- A gigposter for David Gray + Amos Lee (sold out). The art print version was "Guitar Bridge (also sold out).
- Woodland Ghosts
- A gigposter for Mike Birbiglia
- Various greeting cards and packaging
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- All 4 edges were freshly cut to 16 x 20" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.