Test Print #2018-001
Before we begin each print run in our studio, we pull a few prints on test sheets to make sure everything looks good. Over time, the layers of ink on these test prints build up on top of each other.
This monoprint was printed in our studio over five years (2013-2018) and contains layers from:
- Nature Lovers
- Van Life
- 3Deer (for a 3D print show at Sally Centigrade gallery)
- A custom poster we made for a client who paid us money!
- Greeting cards we lost in the flood of 2014 and never made or spoke of again
- Screen printed by hand
- One of a kind, for real
- Probably other stuff printed on the back, too
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- All 4 edges were freshly cut to 18 x 24" (standard frame size). However, these test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.