“The cure for anything is salt - sweat, tears, or the sea.” This quote by author Isak Dinesen is rendered in hand drawn type alongside a ship at sea.
This print is a limited edition of 200. This is the second edition we've printed with white ink on blue paper. To make this edition special, we mixed in actual saltwater with the ink prior to printing.
- White ink on Nightshift Blue paper
- Measures 11x14" (standard frame size)
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Screen printed by hand
- Signed by the artists as Perfect Laughter (we have since rebranded)
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.