The cover for this notebook is made from a piece of a test print that's been layered up with ink over time in our studio. A silhouette of a lantern is printed on top in black ink, and each unique test print shows through. The paper inside of the notebook is an unlined white paper that will hold up to your favorite pens.
We have a very limited number of these, and no two are alike. If you have a favorite, please let us know in the notes when you place your order. We'll accommodate requests as best we can, no guarantees!
- Screen printed and staple bound by hand
- Measures approximately 8.5 x 5.25"
- Paper is recycled and made locally at a hydropowered mill
- 48 blank, 70# text weight pages of French Paper's unlined Recycled White inside
- Thick 100# cover stock that is even heavier due to its many layers of ink built up over time
- All edges were freshly cut. However, test prints may show signs of wear (dings, dents, etc.) as they were used over a long period of time.