Glow in the Dark Screen Print, What the Sea Wants, the Sea Shall Have
"What the Sea Wants, the Sea Shall Have"
The diver races to his bell, hoping to explore a shipwreck alone. But when the lights go out, the sea reveals the many inhabitants who make their home among the ruins.
- 4 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed white and dark blue inks, and two glow in the dark ink colors on French Sno Cone paper
- Measures 16x20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 165
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.