Glow in the Dark Screen Print, My One True Love, Lost At Sea
"My One True Love, Lost at Sea"
The lone captain of a weatherbeaten vessel, our sailor hero has spent days searching for her. He battles the sun and the ocean waves. Finally, when the sun sets, his ghostly siren appears, glowing from the top of a rocky cliffside.
- Hand mixed transparent white, light blue, dark blue inks, and two glow in the dark in colors on French Steele Blue paper
- Measures 16x20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 65
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Screen printed by hand
- Signed by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.