Belle Isle Conservatory Screen Print
The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is the place to go if you seek a calm, green oasis in Detroit. On Belle Isle, its enormous greenhouse domes are especially striking at night. We created this illustration for Sally Centigrade gallery's Travel By Screens project. The collection features a print from each area code, and we were chosen to represent 313.
This print measures 11x14". Our copies of the original 18x24" edition are SOLD OUT.
- Screen printed by hand on French Blacktop Paper
- Four colors: light blue, yellow, peach and transparent black inks
- Shipped flat and unframed
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.