Belle Isle Conservatory Screen Print
The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is the place to go if you seek a calm, green oasis in Detroit. On Belle Isle, its enormous greenhouse domes are especially striking at night. We created this illustration for Sally Centigrade gallery's Travel By Screens project. The collection features a print from each area code, and we were chosen to represent 313.
- Screen printed by hand on French Blacktop Paper
- Four colors: light blue, yellow, peach and transparent black inks
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 100
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.