Two explorers happen upon a wondrous geode cave tucked away into a mountainside. The facets of the amethyst stones and the starry sky sparkle in the night.
This print marks the debut of a new ink recipe: metallic silver mixed with a gloss varnish. Using this concoction as the last layer finishes off this piece with a subtle shine.
- Screen printed by hand on Grape Jelly French Paper
- 4 colors: pale pink, dark violet, transparent black and silver gloss
- Measures 16” x 20" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of less than 100
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.